French Country Chicken Soup06/27/2019 Off By Gordon Buford
This classic soup is made with fresh vegetables and seasonings to take you back to France.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||3 hours|
|Passive Time||5 minutes|
- 6 whole thighs or 1 whole chicken cut up
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tbsb dijon mustard
- 2 tsp tarragon fersh diced
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg goound
- 1/2 tsp white pepper ground
- 6 whole new potatos quartered
- 4 whole carrots sliced
- 3 stalks celery sliced
- 3 whole leeks cleaned sliced into chunks
- 2 med shallots sliced
- 1 Tbsb Black Nocino® Blacklick® Spice Company
- Assemble ingredients. Don't forget the carrots. Remove skin and fat from chicken. Pour broth into pot, whisk in Dijon mustard and seasonings. Add chicken, potatos, celery, leeks, and shallots.
- Cover mixture and cook until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken to cutting board, and debone it, then cut chicken into chunks
- Stir back into the soup serve with fresh french bread cubes or garnish of your choice
Share this Recipe