Maui Ribs, Pina Colada03/21/2017 Off By Gordon Buford
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 min|
- 2 lb beef short ribs Korean market cut, Flanken Style
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Instant Luau Glaze Pina Colada Sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar cider vinegar
- 1 oz ginger minced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 cups brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients except meat together to blend. Place in a large freezer bag, or vacuum sealer bag.
- Add meat to bag and mix well. marinate in refrigerator for 4 days, turning at least twice a day.
- After 4 days, drain marinade, and pat meat dry.
- Grill over low heat about 5-8 minutes to avoid scorching.
Share this Recipe