Moroccan Skirt Steak Salad07/19/2019 Off By Gordon Buford
|Prep Time||60 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
|Passive Time||10 minutes|
- 1 lb skirt steak sliced into 5-6 inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- vegetable oil for grill
- 2 med carrots shaved into long ribbbons
- 2 small persian cucumbers tinly sliced into rounds
- 6 cups arugula
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup mixed herbs parsley, cilantro, mint
- 1/2 cup Chermoula sauce
- 1/4 cup feta crumbled
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Place in large zipper bag. Pour Chermoula over meat massage in and let marinate at least 1 hour
- Heat grill to med high, lightly oil. remove meat from marinade, and grill on both sides about 5 minutes until thermometer reads 125 for medium rare.
- transfer meat to cutting board and rest 10 minute before slicing
- Mix in large bowl. Carrots, cucumbers, arugula, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup herbs, and 1/4 cup chermoula sauce.
- divide salad on 4 plates. Top with steak and remaining herbs, drizzle with remaining chermoula sauce and top with feta and pomegranate seeds.
Share this Recipe