Grilled flank Steak with Lime and Chile07/29/2019 Off By Gordon Buford
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 minutes|
- 1 3-4 lb flank steak
- 4 whole limes zest and juiced
- 2 whole green onions sliced thin
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp coriander ground
- 1/4 tsp Chile de arbol powder or red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp South American Hot Pepper Sauce Blacklick® Spice Company
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Score the flank steak on both sides lightly. Place in plastic zipper bag
- mix lime zest and juice, green onions, garlic, cilantro, olive oil, coriander, cumin, chile powder, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper. put into bag and mix well coaring flank steak.
- Marinate in refrigeration overnight for 12 hours minimum.
- preheat grill. to medium high. put steat on grill. grill for 4-5 min a side for med. rare, 5-7 min per side for medium. 8-10 min a side for well done.
Share this Recipe