Broiled Fish Fillets Greek Style03/12/2020 Off By Gordon Buford
- 2 lbs. fish fillets
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. chopped mint
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Greek olives
- lemon wedges
- Butter a broiling pan. Blend the olive oil, lemon juice, chopped mint, salt and
- pepper. Beat with a wire whisk. Place the fillets in the pan. Spoon the sauce
- over each fillet and broil. Bastef requentlyu ntil side is done.T urno ver and
- repeat for other side. Fish should flake easily at touch of fork.
- Garnish with and lemon wedges.
Share this Recipe