Air Fried Tofu01/13/2021 Off By Gordon Buford
|Prep Time||4 Hours|
|Cook Time||20 Min|
|Passive Time||10 Min|
- Take tofu out of tub and drain weighted for 30 minutes.
- Slice tofu in half lengthwise, and slice each half in half lengthwise. Then slice into 1/2” slices. Marinate 3 hours in Black nocino sauce in zipper bag.
- Drain tofu to get it dry.
- Coat tofu with avocado oil, cornstarch, and smoked paprika
- Position on trays
- Put trays in air fryer preheated to 390
- Fry tofu cubes 15 min in pot
- When done remove rack and cool
Share this Recipe