Shrimp Scampi03/14/2020 Off By Gordon Buford
- 12 Jumbo shrimp shelled, develned, talls Intact
- 1 cup olive oll
- 2 Tbsp minced parsley
- 2 cloves garllc crushed
- dash Red Habanero Pepper Sauce Blacklick® Spice Company
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp Marsala or dry white wine
- several grindings of fresh pepper
- Rinse the shrimp in cool water, pat dry.
- Mix the olive oil, wine, parsley, garlic, pepper sauce, salt, and pepper to taste. Pour over the shrimp in a shallow dish. cover and chill for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator, turning the shrimp once or twice in the marinade.
- Preheat the broiler. Put the shrimp on a foil lined broiler pan, brush with the marinade, and broil about 6 inches from the heat~ 3 rninutes to a side, basting with the marinade.
- Serve immediately with piping hot rice.
Share this Recipe