Broiled Mackerel With Mustard Butter03/13/2020 Off By Gordon Buford
- If fish is large, split in middle of back : if small broil whole.
- Season well by rubbing with salt and pepper mixed with a little salad oil Broil on rack. Brown well on both sides.
- Before removing from broiler, spread with mustard-parsley butter (below) and place under broiler to melt.
- Place in hot dish, garnish with parsley and sliced lemon. Butter fish nicely and pour juice of lemon over it.
- Serve at once .
- Mustard-Parsley Butter: Cream one tablespoon Dijon mustard with 2 tablespoons butter add 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley. and 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Spread on broiled
- fish, sprinkle with paprika.
Share this Recipe